Fluted Flourish Pankou Eyelet Dress Mauve Pink
Tailored in a lovely starburst shaped eyelets overlaid with a bonded technique that gives an elegant structure and an amazingly lightweight drape, this dress comes with cap sleeves, features a mandarin collar adorned with a pankou knot in a traditionally oriental cut. Pankou is the Chinese name for the traditional knotted buttons used on cheongsams and qipaos. They are also known as frog fasteners. The highlight of this dress –– the subtle trimmings –– and fluted hem provides an attractive, ultra flattering shape to the wearer. Finished with exquisite pankou embroidery detail and mandarin-cut collar, and finished in a flourish with ruffles trimming a dropwaist hem, this modern eyelet take on the cheongsam style makes a stellar statement for festivities and the cheeriest occasions. The eyelet embroidery are arranged in neat panelled scrolls down the dress that impart it a structural look, balanced out with its cute frills and ruffles at the hem. Fully lined, not sheer. Lining is made of cotton and thick. Concealed back zip closure. Made of cotton linen rayon blend. Comes in burgundy red, mauve and pale blue. Available in sizes S, M & L.
Exclusively manufactured by LeChicSG under our label.
Please note that as this is a seasonal design, only returns for different size/colour would be allowed.
*Model is UK6, 173cm. She wears size S.
- Instocks ship within 1 - 3 working days. During festive or peak season, order processing can take up to 3 - 5 working days.
- Standard courier is another 1 - 3 working days after shipping
- Express courier is another 1 - 2 working days after shipping
- If your order contains a backorder item, your order would only be shipped in a single order when the last item has arrived.
- Unless you have selected to 'Ship Backorders Separately' at check out. Additional shipping fee applies.