Puffy Perforation Crochet Shift Dress
Consisting of decorative geometric embroidered eyelets in its allover frame, in an uplifting tea rose hue, eyelet crochet creates a feminine look on this ruched, puffed sleeves shift number. This dress has a shift cut for a comfortable wear, that is also the timeless silhouette fit for work everyday, so you can wear this piece on off-duty days or dress it up for work. This simple dress is covered in beautiful perforated embroidery details allover and present such a fun option resembling poppy flowers in the field. The dress is fully lined and the eyelet cutouts stand out in subtlety against the same coloured lining. This dress is simple, yet elegant, decorated with delicate motifs where tonal embroidery and mixed eyelets reign supreme, and a flirty touch added with its scrunched up puffy sleeves. The cottony perforations have been synonymous with this season’s dressing and reinvented in this year’s pattern du jour. The rosewood shade gives a rustic spin to this perforated number, for a romantically bohemian vibe to this structured work number. Fully lined, not sheer. Slip on style. Made of cotton rayon linen. One colour only. Available in sizes XS and S.
Styled with Colour Candy Enamel Earrings.
Size XS: Ptp 17.5”, Waist 18”, Hips 20”, Down 33.5”, Sleeve 16.5”
Size S: Ptp 18.5”, Waist 19”, Hips 21”, Down 33.5”, Sleeve 16.5”
*Model is UK6, 172cm. She wears size XS.
- Instocks ship within 1 - 3 working days. During festive or peak season, order processing can take up to 3 - 5 working days.
- Standard courier is another 1 - 3 working days after shipping
- Express courier is another 1 - 2 working days after shipping
- If your order contains a backorder item, your order would only be shipped in a single order when the last item has arrived.
- Unless you have selected to 'Ship Backorders Separately' at check out. Additional shipping fee applies.