Through it Toile Kimono Outer Blue
A wonderful printed linen fabric showcased on a classic Japonais scene of kimono-clad ladies beside an ornamental brook, coloured in a fresh and contemporary manner. The ancient columns blue print is inspired by classic French Toile De Jouy fabrics but with a twist. It features delicate sketches and detailed scenes of ancient Roman and Greek architecture. We are flipping the swatches on Toile de Jouy, our current favourite print of the season! Subverting classic motifs with urban narratives, it is no wonder that we had to have this cult print now on the perennial favourite layering suit – which is the kimono outer jacket. Festooned with frolicking shepherds, bales of hay, and general pastoral merriment, in single-colour, repeating motifs, this adds a quaintly charming—and very French layer to your look. The toile print telegraphs a design cred upon exotic scenes with fantasies of travel. Luxuriously spun for a sumptuously soft feel against the skin, this warm weather approved elegant throw on is punctuated with pastoral landscapes print for an effortless, breezy resort style. A story of vintage countryside finds its way over this flattering kimono outer, the perfect topper to any boho outfit. Grounding the kimono design with a nod to French heritage, this is classic French toile with a twist. The luxe print features romantic landscapes with graphic strokes of black or blue throughout, imbuing eyecatching pattern to your look. Throw on style. Made of cotton polyester blend. Comes in blue and black. Free sized.
Exclusively manufactured by LeChicSG under our label.
*Model is UK6, 174cm.
- Instocks ship within 1 - 3 working days. During festive or peak season, order processing can take up to 3 - 5 working days.
- Standard courier is another 1 - 3 working days after shipping
- Express courier is another 1 - 2 working days after shipping
- If your order contains a backorder item, your order would only be shipped in a single order when the last item has arrived.
- Unless you have selected to 'Ship Backorders Separately' at check out. Additional shipping fee applies.