Fluted Flourish Pankou Eyelet Dress White
Tailored in a lovely starburst shaped eyelets overlaid with a bonded technique that gives an elegant structure and an amazingly lightweight drape, this dress comes with sleeves, features a mandarin collar adorned with a pankou knot in a traditionally oriental cut. Pankou is the Chinese name for the traditional knotted buttons used on cheongsams and qipaos. They are also known as frog fasteners. The dress is also subtly highlighted along the waistline with a very dainty and understated crochet trimming, a very Asian and oriental feature. The highlight of this dress –– the subtle waist trimming –– provides an attractive, ultra flattering shape to the wearer. Finished with exquisite pankou embroidery detail and mandarin-cut collar, and finished in a flourish with ruffles trimming a dropwaist hem, this modern eyelet take on the cheongsam style makes a stellar statement for festivities and the cheeriest occasions. Fully lined, not sheer. Concealed back zip closure. Made of cotton linen rayon blend. Comes in navy blue, burgundy red, sage green and white. Available in sizes S, M & L.
Size S: Ptp 15.5”, Waist 12.75”, Hips 17”, Down 35”
Size M: Ptp 16.5”, Waist 13.75”, Hips 18”, Down 35”
Size L: Ptp 17.5”, Waist 14.75”, Hips 19”, Down 35”
*Model is UK6, 173cm. She wears size S.
- Instocks ship within 1 - 3 working days. During festive or peak season, order processing can take up to 3 - 5 working days.
- Standard courier is another 1 - 3 working days after shipping
- Express courier is another 1 - 2 working days after shipping
- If your order contains a backorder item, your order would only be shipped in a single order when the last item has arrived.
- Unless you have selected to 'Ship Backorders Separately' at check out. Additional shipping fee applies.